Skip to main content

Featured

Age Yourself with a Makeup Fact/Brand | #affordablebeauty #elfcosmetics #beautyinfluencer

Bobbi Brown Product Review




Product Review



Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit In Honey $32.00

"Bobbi's secret to the beauty universe. This kit includes Creamy Concealer on top and Sheer Finish Loose Powder on bottom to set concealer for long-lasting wear." bobbibrowncosmetics.com



Let me begin by saying the ONLY reason I bought this concealer is because of the great reviews it has received on makeupalley.com and other websites. I have never tried any of these products before this.

Pros: This line has a ton of colors to choose from so I was able to find a match for me, and I liked the idea of the yellow powder that comes with this.

Cons: There are many!! The packaging for the concealer is great, but the powder is located right underneath the concealer and when you go to open it the powder comes flying out. What a waste!! The yellow powder that comes with this is TOO light..makes it very hard to achieve that I'm barely wearing makeup look. This concealer gets stuck inside the creases on your face and after just a few hours it just crumbles right off of your face (yes I used primer).

Overall: I wouldn't buy this product again nor would I recommend it to someone else. It wasn't worth the high price tag!

1 out of 5


Comments

Popular Posts