My quirks1:46 PM
So I've seen this on a few other blogs and I thought I'd join in..
My 6 unspectacular quirks:
1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jujubes...my husband thinks they taste like medicine and that they're hard as rocks..he may be right but I still love them!
2. I was obsessed with turtles as a kid...so much so that I bought 2 as soon as I old enough to (and at the age that my mom wouldn't yell at me too much 19..haha)..they've both since died =(
but I still have a ton of figurines and pics..and now I have Dom. =)
3. I hate people that are late..hate it!!! but I'm late to work every day...but I hate it there =(
4. I was a certified lifeguard..but I'm petrified of drowning.
5. If I touch velvet it's like nails on a chalkboard..I just hate the feeling...I cringe immediately!
6. I tend to be the most outgoing person of my group, but I hate being the center of attention for most things (ex-my own wedding I didn't take any alone pics..and I had a super small wedding to avoid the whole center of attention thing)
*I won't be tagging anyone, but feel free to respond with your quirks!!
I probably won't be on for a few days..the hubby and I will be celebrating my b-day (which is tomorrow). YAY!!
haha..thought this was funny!