Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Virgin Skin??

Product Review
DHC Olive Virgin Oil


From the DHC website
Olive Virgin Oil
Beauty comes naturally. If you thought you’d never put oil on your skin, think again. Bursting with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, we use 100% certified organic Flor de Aceite, one of the purest forms of olive oil available. It has the superior ability to moisturize and soften skin, and help you achieve a remarkably healthier complexion. Its unique hydrophilic properties allow it to form a protective moisture barrier against irritants without clogging pores. Warm a couple of drops between your palms, gently press onto your face, and let the rejuvenation begin.
Texture: Lightweight oil

I would usually give a product more time before I decide whether I love it or not..more time is not needed. I LOVE this stuff!! I've read some reviews on makeupalley.com where people think that this product is too oily. I must disagree!! i think those people may have been using too much, 1 or 2 drops is all you need. I have what I consider to be combination skin and my face has never looked oily with this on, and it is hot here now in NJ!

Pros: This moisturizes your skin beautifully. It's like your skin, but better because of the glow!! Major plus is that this product is all natural so there's nothing that can irritate my skin in this. My acne scars have faded dramatically in just the past few days. I've even had some no makeup days because of how nice my skin looks, I haven't done that in a LONG time.

Cons: The product takes a while to sink into your skin, so you can't just slap it on and put your makeup on top of it, unless you want a streaky mess on your face. Another major con is the price..$38.00 for such a small container..but since you're only using 2 drops per use it should last a while. Also you have to add sunscreen on after you apply this since it doesn't contain any.

Overall: I do not know what I have done all of my life without this..lol..seriously if your skin could use some glow try this product!! DHC gives out samples with every order, so order something small and select this as the sample you're trying. Or you can order a catalog with samples.

From DHC website
New to DHC If you have not previously purchased from DHC, you may request a catalog that includes a $5 gift certificate toward you next order plus samples of four of our bestselling products. Try these products and see for yourself why they're winning fans all across the country. A shipping fee of $2 will be applied to all orders. You may also request a catalog with no samples and no gift certificate for free.
Limit one request per order and two requests total per customer.
Only one $5 gift certificate may be redeemed per order.
To request your DHC catalog, click here

Comments

Popular Posts