Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Play time!!


So there was no way that I wasn't going to show you swatches of all of the pretty things I bought..how could I deprive you like that?? =P


The pic on the left was with no flash and on the right is with flash..u can see Dom in the background in both pics..haha


On my arm from left to right is Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Forever Fig, CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint with Crest Peppermint Oil in Tickled Pink, Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey-it's like a tinted chapstick, and Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss in Kitten.




























I also did a quick look just using the new Stila eyeshadows too..love them!!!






As a highlighter and all over the base of my eyelid I used kitten, on the outers corners I used ray, and on the crease I used mystic. The colors are just SO pretty!! Finally on my lashes I used L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Very Black.






And just for added cuteness here's a pic of Dom trying to play while I was swatching.








Comments

Popular Posts