Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

I feel pretty..oh so pretty!

A few weeks ago I read on Mrs. Lynne's blog about Buff'd Cosmetics and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love how mineral makeup makes my face look, but the process of mixing colors to get the right shade is just so frustrating to me that I tend not to bother. Which explains why I've had my samples for weeks and I've only used them a few times. I've been on the hunt for small containers that I can store these samples in and also mix the "custom" color into. I finally found some decent containers yesterday and I think I may finally be a convert. I think I've even figured out what colors I am in the winter and summer. Woo hoo! In case you're interested I'm Toffee in the winter, Caramel in the spring/fall, and Camel in the summer. =) I absolutely love this line!! I haven't had any breakouts since using this product and it stays on all day. My face has that-I have perfect skin look without making me look like I have makeup on. What is there not to love about that?? I'm in love. <3

These are the containers I'm using for now, I now it's a little ghetto but they will do for now..lol





Comments

Popular Posts