Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Searching for the perfect lipgloss

Lately I've felt that I just don't have enough lip gloss/lipsticks, and the ones I do have are all starting to look alike. So I have made it my mission to try and find the perfect nude and coral lip gloss/lipstick. My husband doesn't quite understand these obsessions - like needing to organize the closet at 1am, but that's ok he still loves me. haha!



So to begin my mission we go to Rite Aid - btw they have been selling a lot more NYX products! A few days ago I found a great lip gloss by L'oreal in the perfect nude color called Dulce de Leche, just the name alone made me want to buy it, but the one at that particular time looked a little used and abused so I didn't get it. Sadly I wasn't able to find this color at Rite Aid on this trip, but I was able to find a few goodies.

On the left is the Maybelline COLOSSAL Volum Express Mascara in Glam Black and on the right is Maybelline Define A Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown. Rite Aid was having a buy 1 get 1 50% off on Maybelline, how could I resist? I'm still not that great at filling in my brows so while the color of this eyebrow pencil was good I'm not too sure if I like this product yet. The mascara on the other hand, I kind of like. I'm not sure if it's going to replace my Max Factor yet, but I will certainly be using it for nights out. This mascara made my lashes look very, very full with just one coat-but with major clumps-combing is necessary. I tried my best with the pics below, bare with me I'm still new to figuring out how to take good pics close up.








Comments

Popular Posts