Skip to main content

Featured

Age Yourself with a Makeup Fact/Brand | #affordablebeauty #elfcosmetics #beautyinfluencer

Am I now a MAC Addict??

Good Morning!!!!! Rise and shine ladies!!!! That just made me sound a lot more chipper than I really am..lol.. I am dog tired, and feeling very lazy today. The hubby and I were away again for a few days which is why I haven't posted anything. =( We went away because he had some business meetings to attend in Atlantic City (it's the poor man's Las Vegas..lol) and I tagged along. While he was in meetings I treated myself to a few things..and the most surprising is that I think I may now be obsessed with MAC... *gasps* I know, I know..I finally caved...as I was waiting for the hub to get out of yet another meeting I decided to walk into the MAC store and just 'look' around..lol..yeah right!!! Surprisingly I didn't buy the whole store even though I wanted to, I needed to save some money for gambling..lol I asked the MAC artist to help me find a foundation that gives me good coverage without feeling to heavy, and that is just what she did. I also asked her to keep my look natural, which I think was my problem with MAC in the first place, I know it's their job to be extremely made up and it looks great on them but I just don't feel like its something I can pull off on a normal basis. Well she gave me just what I was looking for and she didn't try to push anything on me. I took pics, but I don't have my cord with me so I can't upload the pics from my camera so that's coming soon.



The things I bought were:

190 Foundation Brush
Pro-quality. A foundation brush designed to create even finish, flawless look. Works well with any M·A·C foundation, including Studio Fix and Studio Tech. . A professional-class foundation brush designed to provide a smooth, even finish, flawless look. Use to apply, distribute, and blend foundation into all areas in the face. 19 cm US$32.00
Buy here












Foundation Select SPF 15
Our water-based liquid foundation. Combines medium coverage with SPF 15. Provides a fresh, natural matte finish. Layers up, lasts long: helps protect the skin all day. Non-oily. 21 shades. Best way to baby your skin! 30 ml US$26.00 Buy here







Powder Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day. US$25.00 Buy here




Lipstick-I bought Jubilee
Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous. 3g / 0.1 US OZ US$14.00 Buy here
What have you been up to lately..?

Comments

Popular Posts