Skip to main content

Featured

Urban Decay Face Bond Foundation | #beautyinfluencer #urbandecay

Back from Cape Cod--Pic Heavy

The hubby and I just got back from our favorite spot--Cape Cod. I love it there, as soon as I get there I feel like all of my stress just melts away. Since the weather wasn't exactly perfect when we were there we decided to take advantage of the cooler weather and walk around and take some pictures. A few of the pictures will be in this post and some will be on the side bar. I'm going to be making another page soon where all of these photographs (and some extras) can be purchased. Let me know if you're interested in any.

On the beach..




He was so cute!! He even had a rubber ducky!!

This is just one of the many whales we saw on the whale watch.



Cape Cod Lighthouse










And since the hotel we went to wasn't pet friendly we had to leave Dom by the in-laws..this was his attitude when we picked him..think he was mad?? lol



Comments

Popular Posts