Skip to main content

Featured

Makeup Must Haves | #beautyinfluencer #productsyouneed

Hauling/New Bling

Haul

We went to CVS last tonight and I bought a few goodies. =)



Milani Minerals Blush in Mai-Tai $5.99
Why didn't I listen to anyone about this?? This is the perfect blush!! It gives me that I just worked out glow. I tend to be very heavy handed with blush application and I always have to wipe some off, with this product that doesn't happen I get that perfect peachy glow each time.

Milani Glow Natural Brush-On Natural Makeup in Medium to Tan $6.99
At first I was disappointed in this product because the brush which is attached to the tube has to be used when applying, and it leaves way too much product on my face making me think I had purchased the wrong color and making it look like a mask. =( Then I tried brush some onto my hand and applying it to my face and it was the perfect color and coverage that I need for every day. Yippie!! I will be doing a FOTD on this soon.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara in Midnight Black $6.99
I am always on the hunt for perfect lashes, so when I saw this new product at CVS I knew I had to give it a try. For those of you that own L'oreal Telescopic Mascara the brush on that is very similar to this brush. I haven't given this a real try yet since I just bought it, but I will be doing a review very soon.

KMS California Curlup
According to the bottle this creates and holds curls. My hair likes to go whichever way the wind blows, so some days it is very wavey (not in a cute way either) or it's limp. With the humidity here lately my hair has been very wavey, and I've decided to try this product in hopes of it turning my waves into Giselle-like waves. I will begin by saying that although the smell after it dries isn't bad when you first spray it, it smells like you just dropped an alcoholic drink onto your head. For now I will be using this on a normal basis, the true test will be on a truly humid day and it seekms like we won't be having any for a few days.



Jewelry

The name of this pendant is Ohana. I had to buy this just because of the name. I have a slight obsession with Lilo and Stitch and from that movie I learned Ohana means family. Stitch is just so darn cute!! He's like a cute Tazmanian Devil.. btw--I bought this in a little shop in Cape Cod I don't remember the name.




I bought this charm bracelet at Payless for $5.99, and I think it is so cute!! It goes perfectly with the bohemian look I've been wearing lately.

Comments

Popular Posts