Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Dom wants a G..??

Yesterday I read somewhere (I don't remember where) that Forever 21 was having a 50% off sale till 9/1, so of course I marched right down to the closest store to get some stuff. I'm not sure if any of you like this store, but I love it!! My style is bohemian/girly and this store has exactly the stuff I love!! Sadly what I read wasn't true and I ended up paying full price, but I ended up getting some really great stuff (pics will be coming soon!!). In my sadness of having to pay full price I wandered over to Sephora looking to smell the new Gwen Stefani perfumes, but they didn't have them!!! So I walked into the M.A.C. store looking for something to add to my small M.A.C. collection and I was bombarded by salespeople so I scurried my butt out of there. My quick walk lead me right into Macy's and right in front of the new Gwen Stefani perfumes-Harajuku Lovers Fragrance. SCORE!! I asked the sales lady if I would be able to sniff G - the perfume modeled after Gwen and she graciously pulled out the whole line of perfumes and some paper to spray it on and she walked away as the hubby and I sprayed like mad. Just like I suspected G was my favorite!! I had spent way more at Forever 21 than I wanted so I didn't actually plan on buying it, but the hubby convinced me that I NEEDED it so of course I bought it!! haha!! Below are some pics of the perfume bottle and of course Dom, it's been a while since I've posted some pics of him and he's had a few requests!!


These bottles are so cute!!

Dom suddenly loves being on here..I need to find a way to keep him away from my makeup..doesn't he look so cute staring at himself.?



He thinks she smells good too. haha



Any plans for the long weekend..??? The hubby and I will be spending some quality time with the family. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts