Thursday, October 30, 2008

LOTD-Purple People Eater

OK, so I promise I really am taking a break!!! I was in a really good mood this morning since I PASSED my test (woo-hoo) and I decided to take some pictures of my look this morning. =)


Face

Bobbi Brown Concealer in Honey
M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Medium/Dark
Avon Vintage Shimmer Blush-Jillian Dempsey







Eyes

Mary Kate & Ashley All Over Color--It's a gold color I don't remember the name.
M.A.C. Pigment in Deep Purple
CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascara in Black Pearl













Lips

Wet N Wild lip liner in 666
M.A.C. Viva Glam V Lipgloss
















And here is a random picture of Domino..I don't know why he always looks so evil in pictures..he can be so sweet!! He looked cold so we put a scarf on him..lol