Fairly Summer

4:20 PM

I received my sample order from Everyday Minerals last week, as I am always on the quest to find my shade (still no luck!!). I did receive the color below, and this color is all wrong for me. I mean WRONG. Why am I telling you this..?? Well usually I mix my colors together and make my own shade, but since Everyday Minerals was out of their usual sample size jars they sent me a mini size (10 ml jar) I would have this thing for a while. Does anyone use this color currently...?? Or are they a similar shade..?? I will gladly send it over free of charge.

This is the picture and description from the website. This color is exactly the shade when you swatch it.

Buff-Fairly Summer

When lighter buffs venture out in the open, even they get a nice tan. that has no pinkiness but rather warm and golden. Gives you a sunkissed glow of a well deserved Summer Holiday. In winter, serves as your new favorite bronzer/contour duo. -by Borso

Just comment below and the first person to ask will get this. =)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. yes we do need to hang out! but its too cold in NJ id freeze to a popsicle! lmao and ive never felt lol but he said he has lmao but you can take it out for no more than 2 hrs soooo im guilty of takin it out a time or two during sexy time lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww honey, I hope you find your shade soon. I'm a Golden Med, w/ a dash of Neutral Beige when I'm lighter, and a dash of Olive Med when I'm tanner.

    Hope you find your shade!! Otherwise try Silk Naturals. You can custom mix from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wuzzy--I've never tried Silk Naturals...I can never find my color..everything is always slightly off..lol..and I'm always so lazy when it comes to mixing the colors..

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~