My everyday smokey eye look

10:43 AM

It's been almost a month since I posted a LOTD, you ladies deserve one!! This is a pretty neutral look that I wear at least once a week. The steps below for the eye shadow are the same steps I use to achieve a dark smokey eye look, I just add black eye liner. =)
Face
-Bobbi Brown Concealer in Honey
-L'oreal True Match Foundation in Sun Beige.

-M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Medium/Dark

-Avon Vintage Shimmer Blush - Jillian Dempsey










Eyes


-Milani Earthly Delights Quad

*Applied color 1 with a damp eyeliner brush as eye liner and under lower lash line.

*Applied color 2 all over the eyelid.

*Applied color 3 as a highlight.

*Applied color 1 into crease.


-L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

**Please excuse the messy eyebrow..lol





Lips
-Carmex Chapstick

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I agree with Vanessa. Very gorgeous!! Where that color scheme would tone down most eyes, it really makes yours pop!! Sexy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~