Sally Girl

9:21 AM

I've been on the hunt for the brand Sally Girl, since reading about it on Sofeeahh's blog. I wasn't able to find this at the Sally's near my house, but on a recent roadtrip near my hubby's job I found a Sally's that carried this line. These are the goodies I bought!! Sally Girl Lip Color in Manic on top. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Quad in Gum Drops & Power Trip on the bottom. Gum Drops
Power Trip
I was really impressed with the pigmentation of these quads!!! I won't say that these are the best quality, but for .99 cents each I really think they are worth a shot!!!
What's your latest cheapie 'splurge"?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. omg! i have two of them too, i think Envy and somethign else lol they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are pigmented more than I thought they would be. Thank you for the review hun & have a lovely new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the swatchies!! We don't have a Sally's down here. :(

    My latest cheapie splurge?! I don't think I've done one in a looong time! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have sally girls GUM DROP quad :] yay were twins. LOL ;x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I'm always looking for cheap but pigmented shadows. I'll check these out!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~