Nail Designs11:26 AM
So I happen to do my nails a lot, I usually try to put a little design or something on them. I don't really do anything too elaborate, just something simple and what I think is cute. I've tried to do nail tutorials a few times, but taking pics while painting your nails is tough!! I did a video of the design I did last night, and my camera kept messing up, so I had to edit this video a lot!! I hope you like!
The nail polishes I used:
1. Apply clear nail polish to entire nail.
2. Apply a darker nail polish to tips of nails, make this a thick french tip.
3. Apply 6 dots of color to tips. 3 in a bright color, 3 in a neutral-white/black work best.
4. Take a toothpick and swirl the dots together. Figure 8's or circles work well.
5. Apply a line of color to the top of the french tip. I prefer to use a glitter nail polish.
6. Apply a clear coat of nail polish.