Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the Award Goes to...

I've been awarded by the lovely Mayaari for the My Blog Rocks Award. Thank you!!




The rules:

1.When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.

2.Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.

3.Let them know about award in their post.

4.Now blog like you've never blogged before

And the award goes to..
1. Vanessa
2. Neeyuh
3. Sofeeahh
4. Wuzzy
5. Tina Marie


The beautiful Neeyuh also gave me this award:


“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

Thank you Neeyuh!!
10 Honest things about me:


1.) Lately I feel a lot closer to you blogger babes/twitter babes than some of the people I actually know in person..sad..lol
2.) People that are anti-lotion gross me out. Ashy is NOT cute!!
3.) If it's not convenient for me I will pretend to not know how to speak Spanish..opps..lol
4.) I always have a crazy story that would make a great Lifetime movie in my head, I just stopped writing them down.
5.) I eat candy by color. Lemon and cherry candies should not be eatten together!!
6.) I'm really sensitive to smells, there are only 2 Bath & Body scents that don't give me a headache.
7.) I ALWAYS crave a Big Mac when I'm PMS'ing..I hate it any other time though.
8.) I feel naked if I'm not wearing earrings.
9.) I hardly ever brush my hair, fingers are the way to go!!
10.) I hate wearing glasses, but I've gotten so used to them that I think I look weird without them..lol


I'm awarding:
Mayaari
Tammy (Diva4less)
Yasumi/Glow
L
Mona
Rhondalei
Mel
Chiara
Yumeko/BittenBefore
Iyah
Vietxpinay


I also received the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award from the gorgeous Sofeeahh. Thank you!! =)


The rules:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post.

2.Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.

3.Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

I'm awarding:


EVERYONE ON MY BLOG ROLL!!!!! You are all FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3