You Tube Video Love..

1:10 PM

Hola mi amorsitas!!!! I know I've been really MIA lately, but life happens!!! I haven't really had the energy or motivation to work on regular blog entries, but you ladies KNOW I am a huge YouTube junkie. I thought I would share with you some videos & tips that I have found extremely helpful lately!!

Cora from Vintage or Tacky





*gasp* I can now apply false lashes!!!! Super helpful!!


LaBelleMel31


I have yet to try this, but I really want to!! *crosses fingers that my bangs will look as pretty as Mel's*


Jude Rivera


I want her curls!!



This video isn't beauty related, but I'm loving this song & video..


Doesn't Leighton look amazing in this video..?? I think I'm going to try & recreate this look..

What have you ladies been up to..?? Blogger seems pretty quiet lately..

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha.. thx hun! u'll do fine!! just remember, hair grows back again so never fear! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thanks for sharing tammy!! I gotta watch the lash one! LOL!

    BTW LOVE LOVE LOVE the EcoTools e/s brush you got me for the undereye concealer!! It works soo well!! Like airbrush almost!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very helpful videos...
    how u been missy !!

    -jeSmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are pretty helpful, thanks! I am a YT junkie but I watch more MTVs and Michael Jackson related videos, so these are gems. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~