Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara Review

Product Review

CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara in Very Black Review

Our new Elasta-Nylon™ formula flexes without flaking, giving you extreme, notice-me lashes all day long. Our longest brush ever gives you an 80% longer lash look. - www.covergirl.com


The wand - I had a tough time trying to get my camera to focus in on these bristles.

The tube. It's quite a bit smaller than the CG Lash Blast Volume Mascara.



Before - No Mascara
Sorry this picture is kinda crappy.




After - 2 coats





For me this is a little too natural of a look. I don't feel like this mascara did much for me. I'm not saying it's the worst mascara I've ever tried, but I won't be buying it again.

Pros
-Affordable
-Doesn't smudge at all.
-Defines lashes.
-No clumping.

Cons
-Where's the length?? I feel like this separated my lashes and gave them a little bit of color, but length..? Nada!!

Overall
I plan on finishing this mascara, but only for very natural days. I think a clear mascara would have given me very similar results.

3 out of 5.



Comments

  1. hmm natural yes.. maybe its good for natural days? but wheres the fun in that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely not gonna try it too
    I don't really get what's the rave about lash blast
    i tried thr waterproof one and it is just ok

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review! I haven't been too fond of CG mascaras in the past few years. I tend to go for Maybelline & Rimmel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review - I agree, more of a daytime mascara, no real punch to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they would take the absolutely no-breakage or flaking, soft formula and put it in the lash blast volume because i love this when its allergy season if im rubbing my eyes or if i dont want a mess but the volume formula actually gives you really dramatic lashes but flakes so bad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts