Dinner Party Tag2:18 PM
The gorgeous Diana tagged me!! Thanks for the tag!!
Note: Blogger made it almost impossible to add links to this post so the recipes & people I tagged aren't linked.
1. What books are on your favorite shelf? Well I'm not that OCD about my books so they're not all on ONE shelf, but my favorite books are: Harry Potter series, Twilight Series, Sookie Stackhouse series, The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah.
2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf? Again I'm not OCD about my DVDs =P
My favorite DVDs are: Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Practical Magic, Oceans Eleven, The Long, Long Trailer. I have a thing for 80s movies..lol & I don't own any new movies because I feel like I will never watch them...
3. What are your two favorite cookbooks? We own a few cookbooks, but I don't really use them I prefer websites, my favorites are: kraft.com, self.com, & goya.com (have to keep it ethnic yo! lol)
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests. I don't use recipes when I make these items, I've made them so many times that I just eyeball the ingredients.
-Spanish shepard pie - You replace the mashed potato w/ corn muffin mix. Yummy!!
-Empanadas Beef Turnovers - Goya.com has a good recipe for them.
-Shrimp Paella - Again goya.com has a good recipe for them.
5. What will we be drinking that's available? Alcohol!!! When we party we do it right & liquor you up..lol