The Real Olive Oyl FOTD

6:22 PM

Hi loves!!! If you follow me on twitter than you know that I wasn't able to do the look I wanted to do on Halloween for my Olive Oyl costume, it was raining & we had a lot of walking to do so I decided to a simple look that day. I didn't want to do a full face & walk in the rain and end up looking like some demented Olive Oyl..hehe!

So today I decided to dress up again & do my makeup the way I would have done it if the weather had permitted me too.

Here's my vision of a more modern day Olive Oyl -





This Olive Oyl has curves!!  ;)



This is what happens when I get mad..hehe



Popeye wasn't the only one with a pipe...




Some close ups..

Sorry for the hair..I went outside for better lighting and the wind was really bad...lol












Here's what I used to accomplish the look:


-Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector
-Maybelline 24 Hour Foundation
-Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder
-Elf Blush/Bronzer Duo  (just used the bronzer)
-Maybelline Smoke Signals Eyeshadow Palette
-MAC MSF in Warmth
-NYX Lipgloss in Golden Red
-Bliss Eyelashes from Wuz
-Duo Eyelash Glue

Hope you liked my take on the modern Olive Oyl!!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I told you on Twitter Olive Oyl never looked so good with curves!! Very sexy!! Too bad you couldn't sport this full look on Halloween! Popeye would've had to eat a lot of spinach to keep them boys away! ;)

    ps. I love the b&w pic of you in the mirror with the pipe!! SEXY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Your lips are so shiny and your lashes are quite dramatic!

    Haha, love your poses ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest OLIVE OYL everrrrrrr.... when i was smaller, my dad used to call me Olive Oyl...then it changed to Lil Miss Muffet... puwahhahahha

    verrrrrrrrrrrry cuuute entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make a gorgeous olive oyl! shame you weren't able to do this look for halloween, but thanks for recreating it for us - very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! your sooo gorgeous!! rawr! i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rocked this look, sooo gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you need an olive oyl bun! you are sooooo adorable! well turned sexy with those hot mama shoes! perfect smokey eye!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~