Product Review Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Warming Scrub

8:57 PM

Product Review Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Warming Scrub




Product Detail
The gentle exfoliating beads polish away dead skin in an exclusive formula with natural shiitake complex for healthy, younger-looking skin.

Directions
Moisten face with water. Dispense product (about the size of a quarter) onto fingertips and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. Massage over face, rewetting face 1-2 times to extend the warming experience. Rinse with water. For best results, use daily at the sink or in the shower for cleaner, smoother, naturally younger-looking skin.

Pros
-Affordable & easy to find.
-The warming sensation is great, not overwhelming.
-Leaves your skin feeling clean & smooth.

A close up of the product, it looks like a thick lotion.


Once you rub the product into your skin you can feel the really tiny particles in this, and it feels really nice & not rough on your skin at all.


Cons
-Product can be hard to squeeze out of the tube. I did read a few reviews that after a few months this product can become hard & impossible to squeeze out of the tube.

Overall
I really love this scrub. Initially I bought this because I wanted to try a new scrub, I felt like the MAC Volcanic Ash Scrub was breaking me out (it does) & now I love it even more than the MAC scrub. I haven't been using the scrub long enough to see the anti-aging claims work, but I can say that it leaves my skin with a nice glow after I use it. I will definitely buy this product again.

Have you tried this product?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything Aveeno, I will def have to add this to my wishlist, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my Aveeno go to gal! You know that right? I rely on your Aveeno reviews a lot! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review! I've been needing a new scrub and haven't tried any aveeno skincare yet.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~