Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty Eyeshadow Tip | #makeuptips #eyeshadowideas

Happy New Year/Avon Haul

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great time!! The hubby & I spent it with our family & friends. Hubby & I took several pics, but we didn't really like how they came out so I"m not posting them..lol

Here was my outfit..





A quickie look at my makeup..I have MAC's Young Punk & Sketch as my main eyeshadow colors & I have on Shisem lashes - style XO.



One of my New Years resolutions is to spend more time with my niece & nephew.

My nephew Mykel - my match, my MINI me!!


My niece Kyanah. While my nephew looks like me, I definitely think my niece acts like me..haha!!


They complete me!!!!  <3
**************************************************************

Speaking of my favorite niece here's my latest haul from her Avon Store.


Left to Right - Soft Honey Mousse Foundation, Tropical Peach Be Blushed Cheek Color, Sun Love Glow Blush, Midnight Plum Nail Wear Pro Nail Enamel, & Medium Deep Concealer Stick.




Sun Love Glow by Mark



Tropical Peach Be Blushes Cheek Color




Midnight Plum Nail Enamel




So far I am loving everything I've bought, but my favorite is the tropical peach cream blush. I've been applying it with my MAC 109 brush & it gives me a really pretty just flushed look.

Don't forget to buy your Avon from my niece too!! http://www.youravon.com/rmontanez

How was your New Years..?? What was your last Avon Haul..??

Comments

  1. Lovely haul! I'll b posting my avon/mark haul soon ;-)

    Love your new years look, you used color, something I didn't do! Wished I had...lol

    happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Tammy! nice haul, the blush color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute!! Happy New Year!!!

    Man. I don't remember the last time I bought anything from Avon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you sexy! Sexy outfit, sexy MU! :) *Whistles*

    ANd nice haul! That blush is very fresh & purrdy! Haha pimpin out your niece's AVON what a great Aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! ^_^ Young punk and sketch is such a pretty color for you my dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your niece and nephwe are sooo cute! i think you niece is your mini me. she looks just like her pretty aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, I LOVE your blush colour from Avon!

    missmicchan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur haul..u look very sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice NYE outfit - your niece and nephew are adorable :)

    I don't remember the last time I ordered stuff from Avon, but I know I still have some eyeliners in my makeup stash :) the blush looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. rawr! sexy for the new year! and love love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Playing catch up...loving this post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts