Happy New Year/Avon Haul

6:31 PM

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great time!! The hubby & I spent it with our family & friends. Hubby & I took several pics, but we didn't really like how they came out so I"m not posting them..lol

Here was my outfit..





A quickie look at my makeup..I have MAC's Young Punk & Sketch as my main eyeshadow colors & I have on Shisem lashes - style XO.



One of my New Years resolutions is to spend more time with my niece & nephew.

My nephew Mykel - my match, my MINI me!!


My niece Kyanah. While my nephew looks like me, I definitely think my niece acts like me..haha!!


They complete me!!!!  <3
**************************************************************

Speaking of my favorite niece here's my latest haul from her Avon Store.


Left to Right - Soft Honey Mousse Foundation, Tropical Peach Be Blushed Cheek Color, Sun Love Glow Blush, Midnight Plum Nail Wear Pro Nail Enamel, & Medium Deep Concealer Stick.




Sun Love Glow by Mark



Tropical Peach Be Blushes Cheek Color




Midnight Plum Nail Enamel




So far I am loving everything I've bought, but my favorite is the tropical peach cream blush. I've been applying it with my MAC 109 brush & it gives me a really pretty just flushed look.

Don't forget to buy your Avon from my niece too!! http://www.youravon.com/rmontanez

How was your New Years..?? What was your last Avon Haul..??

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Lovely haul! I'll b posting my avon/mark haul soon ;-)

    Love your new years look, you used color, something I didn't do! Wished I had...lol

    happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Tammy! nice haul, the blush color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute!! Happy New Year!!!

    Man. I don't remember the last time I bought anything from Avon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you sexy! Sexy outfit, sexy MU! :) *Whistles*

    ANd nice haul! That blush is very fresh & purrdy! Haha pimpin out your niece's AVON what a great Aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! ^_^ Young punk and sketch is such a pretty color for you my dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your niece and nephwe are sooo cute! i think you niece is your mini me. she looks just like her pretty aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, I LOVE your blush colour from Avon!

    missmicchan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur haul..u look very sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice NYE outfit - your niece and nephew are adorable :)

    I don't remember the last time I ordered stuff from Avon, but I know I still have some eyeliners in my makeup stash :) the blush looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. rawr! sexy for the new year! and love love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Playing catch up...loving this post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~