Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Product Review: Clarisonic Mia™ Skin Cleansing System & Catch Up



From Sephora.com
Clarisonic Mia™ Skin Cleansing System

What it is:
A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush.

What it does:
From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin surface.

Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:
- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.



Quick Video Recap
My opinion - nice to have, but you don't need it.

Pros - Evens out skin tone, gives your skin a nice glow, preps your skin for skin treatments, removes all face makeup, & exfoliates.

Cons - The price $149.

********************************************************

Last week the lovely Diana sent me a X-mas love pack! She is such a sweetheart, she sent me some things that we spoke about on Twitter a few weeks ago. I can't believe she remembered! She included some teas, a tea ball, a lush bath bomb, and MBD face masks!!



A close up of the teas, one taste like a thin mint cookie!! So yummy!! I haven't tried the sleepy time one yet though.


Thank you Diana!! I appreciate it.  =)

**************************************************

I just wanted to make you ladies aware of what you can expect to see on my blog in the next 2 weeks. I've dedicated this coming week to hair care -  I will be reviewing the healthy sexy hair line, cibu ancient serum, TRESemme waterless foam shampoo, & also let you know what my current favorite shampoos & conditioners are.

The week after that will be focused on skin care & I will be reviewing some of the face masks I have recently hauled.

That's all for now ladies!! Have a great night!

Comments

  1. I just got the Classic Clarisonic from Christmas and I'm loving it. Love packages are the best! OMG can't wait for your hair care week, I'm excited to read your reviews on Cibu, I've wanted to try products from them but don't know what to try. I love hair care products as much as makeup! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Tammy! Even though it's pretty pricey I guess the results make up for it in the long run! LOL!!

    MMm look at that great blogger love!!! Soo many goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the theme week idea..I can't wait to read your reviews, I'm getting my hair chopped off Saturday and will need some new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I got the pink Clarisonic Mia for my birthday last week. So far I really like it. I'm going to give it at least a month before a make decision though. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts