My Quick Date Night Makeup

10:32 AM



Hi ladies!! I hate when I buy things & I don't use them right away, so I made a point to do a quick date night look using my new ELF goodies. YAY!! I absolutely love everything I bought & they are such great quality - for only $3 each!!



Here are the products I used for the quick date night look video:
-Almay Pure Blends Foundation
-Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach under my eyes.
-UDPP
-Black from ELF Drama Quad - Crease
-ELF Amethyst Eyeshadow on Lid & lower lash line
-Shishem Eyelashes in XO applied with black Duo lash glue
-L'oreal Intense Eyeliner in Black on waterline



-ELF Candid Coral Blush
-Maybelline She's Born With It Lipstick

If I had more time I would definitely add a highlight & probably another color in the crease, but like I mentioned this is my QUICK date night look..haha!

What's your quick date night look?


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Sexy yet sweet - Love it!! Love it!! I always love Elf - the price is reasonable with tip top quality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look so stunning! Love the lippie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy! Hubby must've been all gaga! :)

    Love how you're getting pretty awesome with the falsies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you girl! You look so gorgeous in the pics! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolly jelly hocky sticks you are gawjuss!!

    I love this look on you!

    I fear if i tried to mimic this, i would look battered and bruised.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. a smokey look always works.. very pretty mi lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorg Tammy and u KNOW how i feel about purple and smokey! I'm so irritated with Target tho, they never sent me my ELF palette because it was no longer available! Took them suckas over a month to inform me. GRR. OK, done venting! LOL Oh and foreal, those falsies look GREAT on u!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~