Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty Eyeshadow Tip | #makeuptips #eyeshadowideas

Like I really need to keep buying things online..

I decided I needed some more Avon goodies again.

Avon Solutions Plus+ Total Radiance Eye Gel
I decided to buy this because Mel said it was good & it was time for a new eye cream for me. I've only used this a few times so I can't say I've seen any major improvements, but my eyes are definitely not as puffy after I use this.

Avon Mark on the Edge Hook Up Liquid Liner in Cleo
I needed to know what all the hype was about when it came to this product. The brush is really tiny & it allows you to make a REALLY thin line & the color is intense, so far I'm really loving this product. I do wish the top part was a little more user friendly though, whenever I twist my hand a bit I keep thinking I'm going to lose my grip on this.

Avon Mark Mega Volume Next Day Spray
So you know I'm lazy right..?? AND I HATE the smell of food in my hair...I get really crazy about it, it REALLY grosses me out. This product is said to remove the greasies in your hair, I haven't noticed that it does that, but I really like the smell. I feel like with 2 sprays the smell of food is gone. Warning: I do think this smell is a bit masculine, kind of like a men's shaving gel - I personally like this smell though.

What have you bought from Avon lately?

Don't forget to shop at my niece's Avon Store for all of your Avon products.

Comments

  1. I 100% agree with you about the "food smell on hair is annoying", I have been using a mandom hair spray that I stick in my bag for trips to BBQ restaurants........is that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food smell on hair! LOL It depends on the food for me! Haha!!

    BUt yes the Mark. Hook up liner is love! Even I can get a semi decent line with it! LOL!

    Thanks again for being you Tammy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Yeah, my sister has bad acne and when she used the gel form of La Mer it broke her out. =C

    I think it just depends on your skin type really. Mine is hormonal and her's is due to an infection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate being distracted by the smell of my own hair, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. in the winter, my hair seems to pick up a firewood smell in the air that lingers for-ev-errr...food smells do the same thing. i've been using a mandom cherry blossom spray from mitsuwa that seems to cover up smells pretty well, but it looks like you've got another good product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts