YouTube Inspiration

10:28 AM

I KNOW I've been slacking with makeup pictures & reviews, but I just haven't been into it. I guess I just need some inspiration. And where do I turn when I need inspiration..?? YouTube of course!!!

Here are some makeup tutorials I'm currently loving..

I love how her videos are short & to the point. PLUS the video quality & skills are amazing.


These two are unbelievable!! Their looks are always so flawless & fresh looking, plus I love their accents.


She's adorable!! I think all of her makeup looks are super wearable too.



Non Makeup Related..

I LOVE DeStorm!!! This is one of my favorite music videos of his....love all the super hero hats too!



I'll be back next week with a retro inspired look. Here's a picture I'm going to use as inspiration for it..



Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Can't wait to see your Gwen inspired look! :) I just know you'll be gorgeous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see the retro inspired look!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I love knowing which youtube channels my friends watch! I love pixiwoo too, they are really the interesting and skilled too! (I love how they also talk about how they cut corners sometimes on themselves. Everyone is human!!)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~