Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Cady Nation - Jewelry by Diana

Good Morning Ladies!! I had such a great weekend, I hope you did too!! I did a little partying for one of my bestie's bday & just spent a lot of time relaxing. =)

A few weeks ago I placed an order with Diana at Cady Nation for some earrings for myself and for my mother in law. Of course I had to buy some tensha earrings, I absolutely ADORE tenshas!!

For those of you that have never received a package from Diana you need to know that she is meticulous about her packing. Look how pretty.. 

She even includes a note on how to take care of your jewelry. How helpful!

Here's an extra goodie she threw in for me. Earrings - so pretty & simple.

These are the earrings I bought for myself. I adore them!! I wore them to the tea party.

A close up that Diana took.

The second pair I bought for myself. I wore these in my last OOTD.

The earrings I bought for my mother in law. This picture is also from Diana's website since I didn't want to open the box since it was a gift. She loves them!!

Have you checked out Cady Nation?? Diana makes beautiful AFFORDABLE jewelry and she pays great attention to detail.  She recently added beautiful crystal butterflies to her permanent line, which I think are great for every day wear!! AND all 2009 items are 25% off of their listed price!! Go Go Go!!

AND while you're at it, be sure to go to Diana's personal blog & wish her a Happy Birthday since it was her birthday this weekend!! Happy Birthday Diana!! & Thank you for the beautiful jewelry!


FTC - This is NOT a paid review & I purchased all of these items with my own money, except for the crystal earrings that Diana gave me as a gift.

Comments

  1. The jewelry is beautiful and you're right.. her packaging is so pretty too. I love it when sellers make an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo such pretty earrings! And the box they were packed it. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ko0ty I do too, it tells me that the product is made with great care too.

    @Mischievous Mack I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the site love! I'm so happy you like the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts