Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

March Favorites

I will announce the winner of the Hana flat iron contest next week. FYI--I will include all of the late entries that I received, because I forgot to update the video/blog entry stating that it was closed.

March Favorites



L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer

MAC Mineralized Blush in Superdupernatural

*Essence blush brush

*Essence XXXL Shine Lipglosses in Pick Me Up, Super Girl, & Big Night Out.

Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows

*I bought these Essence Products at Ulta.


What were your March favorites?

FTC--I bought ALL of these items myself.

Comments

  1. Ohh pretty faves for March!! The MAC blush is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :] always love to see your favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts