Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

My Favorite Foundations



So I've actually been really good lately when it comes to foundations, I've found a few products I like & I've been sticking to them. Here are some of my current favorite foundations.

For every day I use the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #31 Golden Beige. It gives me light/medium coverage without looking like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. Another major perk to this is that I'm always told I have a glow when I wear this.


For days that I don't have a lot of time or I'm just feeling lazy, I use Avon Ideal Shade Mousse Foundation. This stick foundation lets me apply foundation to my problem areas & then I blend it in with my fingers. I really like how easily this product blends into your skin, I would say this gives medium coverage. Quick & easy! You can buy yours here.




For special occasions or when I know I'm going to get a lot of pictures taken I use Maybelline Superstay 24Hr Makeup. It gets me full coverage without looking like I have a ton of makeup on. In my opinion this feels too heavy on my face to use on a daily basis though. I can say that this foundation LASTS for a really long time too. I did a review on this a little while back, you can read it here.

What are your favorite foundations?

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to try the Maybelline Foundation...thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo for BB cream!! You rarely see stick foundations these days. But if it works! ;) Oily skin sucks right? So hard to find a good one that doesn't make us shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been loving my oriks vitamin c bb cream. it doesn't cause any breakout and the vitamin c does a good job lightening my acne scars.

    thanks for the maybelline 24hr foundation review. i'm going to check it out next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My favourite foundations are the old superstay from mny, loreal visible lift with serum inside and superfit by clinique. I'm waiting for the new superstay eagerly! U look great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I like Missha, but I haven't tried any of their BB creams. I guess since you like it so much I'm going to have to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try BB cream, but don't even know where or how to start looking..

    great review !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jamilla Camel - You're welcome, you should try it. =)

    @Wuzzy - You're right stick founadtions are hard to find, but I like how easy it is to apply. Oily skin sucks!

    @May, Alex You're welcome. =)

    @Mischievious Mack Yes, you should!! =)

    @Siwing I know Pam (Pink) has spoken about several brands of BB cream, maybe you should check her blog out about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, it's been a while since I've seen a stick foundation! I like the Missha bb cream for daily use, it's a better color than the other bb creams I've got, minus Skinfood Mushroom, but I've used up my sample.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts