I Pity the Fool

11:06 AM

So when I'm home alone I like to turn on the music, put on some makeup, & turn into a camera whore.  ;)

This blog entry is a result of that...

There's a FOTD, some new bling rings, new sunnies, & a fedora...

I really went crazy snapping away & I didn't want to bore you too much so I made a few collages to clear up some of the picture clutter.

*******************************************************
FOTD

Face
-Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
-Mineral Wear Physicians Formula Powder
-NYC Bronzer in Sunny
-MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl as a highlight.


Eyes
-Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette - Oraculum (lid), Absolem (crease), White Rabbit (highlight).
-L'oreal Intense Liquid liner.
-L'oreal Linear Intense Liquid Liner pencil (waterline).
-CoverGirl Lash Blast in Very Black.

Lips
-ELF Minty Lipgloss in Miami

****************************************************
After  I was done camera whoring & showing off the makeup I decided to take pictures of my new accessories that I bought from Charlotte Russe.

New shades..I love that they have a little hint of purple on the side.





New rings! I love each and every one of these rings!!! I think the Elephant one may be my favorite though..


Bottom right is my Mr. T pose...I pity the fool!!


And on to my FAVORITE purchase..a fedora!!!
Ever since Yasumi started featuring her fedora on her blog I KNEW I needed one of my own..
Something about this style of hat reminds me of my grandfather & I adore it!!



My new favorite picture!! I know it's blurry, but I love it!!!


Well that's all for now ladies!!


What are you plans for the weekend..??? I plan on seeing the A-Team...yummy Bradley Cooper!!!  ;)



 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I LOVE your eye make up! I used to be such a camera whore! I think I need to do one those sessions too! Love love love all the accessories you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics and I love the fedora! I so need to get one for the summer. Have you reviewed the Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer? I would like to see one if you have time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u need to cam whore more! cos i loooove seeing pics of u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look and all your stuff! where'd u get the rings from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the camwhore action! I love it! You look SEXY in them rings & your new hat!! Whooo shades!!! Tammy is a style stunna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love al the pictures! haha the things we do when we're alone :P lol love all your rings, specially the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your skin is all gorgeous & glowy in these pics! ihateyou =P kidding! love the fedora and your turquoise ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your rings, especially the coral one! where's it from?

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~