I want! I want!! - Lust List

9:50 AM

I feel like it's been such a long time since I've done one of these!! I've been pretty good about not buying things I don't need, but that doesn't mean I haven't been going to websites & drooling over things.  ;)

Here's what I've been drooling over...

Coastal Scents 88 Palette in Metal Mania
I think these colors are absolutely stunning. I want! I want!!

Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium
I am always on the hunt for a good concealer - 4 in one palette..?? Yes please!


Bliss Baggage Handler™ Eye Gel
I swear I look like I've just been crying come Spring/Summer months, because of my allergies. I love Bliss products and I'm really curious to see how well this would work for me.




To the Beach Cream Bronzer in Weekend
I was really good & completely stayed away from this collection, but I want this!! I remember LOVING a Sally Hansen cream bronzer, but I lost it!! I think I should replace it with this..lol 


What's on your lust list..??

Have a great long weekend!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Before you buy cs - do have a gander at YABY?

    on my list is a heap of eyeliners from japan more canmake stuff (will grab for both of us).

    pssssssssssst sumfing is on its way to you in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! I think everything from the groove collection is on my lust list lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was looking at that cream bronzer the other at the mac store but i forced myself to put it down...now i really want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... when did you change your layout? I love it! So summery!!!

    If you buy the concealer quad, please let me know what you think! I watched a lot of youtube reviews, but I think most of them were sent the products...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You changed your layout again! Very fresh and summery! And I'm loving your banner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the biggest thing on my lust list is Petticoat MSF when it gets released later this week!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~