Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Time to Replace the TP!

This ever happen to you..?
You go into the fridge to grab milk, you begin to pour it over your cereal & only two splashes come out. You then go and grab some orange juice only to find out there are three sips worth of juice left. You reach over to grab a paper towel and tear off the last sheet on the roll. Why is it that everything seems to finish at once..?? I swear that's how that feels for me lately..

In the past week I've finished these items..

Rimmel Max Volume Flash
I would definitely get this mascara again. I don't think it lives up to the claim of adding a lot of volume to your lashes, but I think it's great for every day. It gives your lashes a bit of volume while also separating them.


CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara
This is my HG of mascaras. I've bought this over and over again and I love it. This mascara gives me a ton of volume and length without ever looking clumpy. I use two coats for every day wear and I apply a few more layers for night looks. I also love that even though this isn't waterproof it really does last in the heat and humidity, all while washing off easily.

ELF Mint Lip Gloss in Miami
What is with ELF and the fab lipglosses?? This isn't super pigmented (just like their other lipglosses), but this lasts a long time. This formula also has mint in it so you can smell/feel the freshness on your lips. I love this gloss!! I love that it tastes like doublemint gum too. I will say that I was disappointed by how little product is in this, but for $3 I don't mind buying this again.

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths 
I buy these over and over again too. Only $3 for a pack of 20. I love these!! Review here!

Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer

I tried to take a picture of this, but for some reason the colors just didn't show up well on my camera.
I really like this moisturizer for the winter, I feel like it hydrates your skin without making it oily. I can only use this when the weather is colder or on a dry patch, because it is too much for my skin in these hot months. I will definitely buy this again in the winter though. It leaves my skin feeling soft and balanced even in very frigid temperatures. I highly recommend this moisturizer for everyone.


What products have you finished lately?

Comments

  1. Omg, please don't remind me what I'm running low on, girl....LOL...I'm so behind now days. Great post now I have to run to Walmart to get some essentials....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that same Rimmel mascara - and is it just me or does it look like a naughty kind pocket pleasure toy? LMAO* I can't help but laugh every time I use it and wonder if that was part of the marketing scheme? Lol*

    Anyhow I like it quite a bit but so far my favorite has been Maybelline's Collosal Volume mascara...have you tried it? Any comparison to the Lash Blast? I haven't tried LB but I'm in the market for a good brown mascara so I might have to check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LashBlast! definitely a classic!

    Not sure about the Rimmel one though, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it with you? We must have some kind of "Connection", for yesterday I was seeking a mascara untried and fresh and you come up with these fpr me to try!

    Thanks T!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been running low on a few products for a while now but I feel too cheap to go and repurchase them. I'm really trying to extend the use of what little is left of my Fix+, Lorac concealer, waterproof eye mu remover, MUFE and UD black liners, and waterproof and non-waterproof mascaras. ahhhhh!!! That's close to $100 worth of stuff to replenish =[

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I have weeks like that, where you totally run out of kleenex (so you use TP until you go to the store) or I make pasta and realize there wasn't much sauce left in the jar...

    love love love LashBlast! and LashExact for my daily mascara (doesn't lengthen as much as LashBlast, so it doesn't smudge my glasses). The only thing I've used up lately is a bottle of Face Shop brightening serum; I need to wait until I'm back in NYC to get another bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts