My New Favorite Foundation!

11:39 AM

Hi Ladies!! I just wanted to share with you my new favorite foundation - Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse. I use color Honey Beige.


I bought this at CVS almost 2 weeks ago and I have been using it every single day since.

Pros
-Affordable. It was under $10 at CVS when I bought.
-Great for all skin types. Since this is a mousse it's great for dry skin, but because it has an oil control agent in it it's great for combo/oily skin types too.
-Wide color selection.
-Blends into skin easily.
-Medium coverage and builds easily to cover up blemishes.
-Does not make me break out.
-Never streaky looking.
-This feels LIGHT on your skin, it truly feels like I have nothing on.
-Leaves your skin with a nice glow, not oily just a natural looking glow.

Cons
-None that I can think. That NEVER happens.

Don't believe me..??? Check out the before and after for yourselves! I have NOTHING on my face besides this foundation..no powder, no concealer..nada!!

Before - Spots, Spots!!

After - Glowy skin.

All Maybelline products are currently on sale this week at CVS for 30% off. 9/19-9/25


What's your favorite foundation..??

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I was just staring at the bottle the other day when I was at Walgreens. I knew I should have gotten it. I may go back now while I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal for just $10! I've just gotten 4 Wet N Wild mega last lipsticks, matte finish, highly pigmented, and so pretty! (They're the lipsticks you received in your kit)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~