My Purse Collection

2:07 PM



Here's a little peek at my purse collection. I actually do show a few MORE purses if you watch the video above. I'm one of those people that will NOT buy a bag unless I love it & I mean LOVE. Therefore you will notice that I mention loving all of these bags below...lol

So here we go..

My Forever 21 Purses!!

I use this bag for work a lot!! It may be retired soon since I just bought a new black bag.

 I really am in love with the color of this bag! I can't wait to wear this with my new BR trench coat..so chic!

This bag reminds me of something my grandmother would have worn, for that reason alone I love it.
The only thing I dislike I dislike about this bag is that the shoulder strap is very long!! If I wear it as is the bag hits me at my knee and that just looks silly, so I loop the strap over my shoulder twice.

*Higher End Bags
*The only reason I feel the need to classify these as higher end bags is because a lot of people will certainly say something about the price. Since my name is NotARichGirl people take the name very seriously and feel like I shouldn't own anything that's higher end..false!

Longchamp
My in laws bought me this bag & I love it!! It's so simple & the color is different, yet I find that it goes with a lot of outfits.

Michael Kors
My new love!! Hubby just bought this for me at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago & I haven't used another bag since. The color is more fuchsia in person.

Michael Kors
My Twitter followers may remember the story behind this purse.  ;)
I use this bag for work a lot, it holds a LOT!! 


 L.A.M.B.
My love.!! I haven't even taken the tags off of her yet, but I am in love!! This is my first piece from L.A.M.B. & I love it. I know I will have this bag for many years to come!! I bought this bag for 65% off from http://www.ideeli.com/invite/notarichgirl

Tell me about your purse collection!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your collection! We have such similar tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your collection! :)
    i have the most random purses in mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the more fuschia Kors bag!!!

    My bag collection is hardly a collection more of a junk heap apart from my newest one BUT I do have my eye on a boxy vintage bag.....might sneakily get it while Hiro is having his hair cut today!! shhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~