Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Clinton Road

I'm one of those people that loves Halloween. I love to be scared, I love to dress up, & overall love the creepy vibe of it. When I was younger my friends and I used to buy those Weird NJ books and go to the places they talked about, the place we visited over and over again was Clinton Road. I dare not say the things we saw on that road, but needless to say we stopped going there at one point. (read creepy stories about it here) Kids: Be smart and don't go to stupid places like that! *shakes finger*

Now in my older age the hubby & I go to a Clinton Road that is also related to Halloween, but it's a lot less creepy & dangerous. Every year this one block decorates their houses to the EXTREME. I took a lot of pictures to share with you fellow Halloween lovers. Note: I had to put all the pictures into collages because there were just so many. You can click on the picture to enlarge it. Enjoy!

Random creepy pics! That's Sookie from True Blood in the top right picture..clever!

Charlie Brown - This house didn't have their lights on so the pics came out pretty dark. I once did an art project on this display for class. Note: They also play the Charlie Brown theme song, so cute!

Off to see the Wizard...
Wizard of Oz

Willy Wonka - Look at those tall Oompa Loompas !!

 The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Are you in the Halloween mood yet..??
I'm off to Salem for the weekend to see some witches, ghosts, & goblins.
Have a Happy Halloween!

Comments

  1. Cool! I am all ready for Halloween. I have costumes for all of the kids, and tonight their school has a Harvest festival they are wearing their costumes to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for my Laminated P-------- to appear!!

    Have a wonderful time Tammy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts