My Thanksgiving Day Hair & Makeup

1:01 PM

Hi Ladies!! I hope all of my US followers had a great Thanksgiving! I spent my holiday with my/hubs family & the long weekend doing absolutely nothing. Bliss!!

I just thought I would share with you my FOTD from Thanksgiving.





Hair
-Conair Instant Heat Dual Ionic Hair Setter - You can buy yours at Target or Target.com. Buy yours here.
-Pantene Heat Protectant


Makeup
-Blistex Lip Medex
-BareMinerals Prime Time
-Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (honey beige)/Maybelline Super Stay Makeup Foundation (true beige)
-Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation (209)- used as a setting powder
-ELF Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed
-Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Golden Goddess
-L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black
-Fashion Eyelashes from the Dollar Store
-Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker in Ultra Black
-Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy/Revlon lipstick in Demure
-Rimmel Vinyl Bronze lipgloss in Bronze Ambition



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh gosh Tammy.....just when I think that you cannot get any prettier, YOU DO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I love the bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair & makeup looked gorgeous! i was a hot mess on Thanksgiving since i was the cook, lol. the bronze shadow is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, great eyebrow shape!

    www.lipstickmanual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~