A Simple Smokey Eye Using 3 Colors & 1 Brush

10:12 AM

Hi Ladies! You know how we all have our 'go to' looks for looking put together ASAP? Well this is my 'go to' for my eyes & I thought I would share it with you.
I only use 3 colors & 1 brush. Quick & easy!

MAC eyeshadows - Sketch (crease), Satin Taupe (over sketch), & All That Glitters (lid & highlight)

Anyone surprised that my 'go to' look has purple in it..? Don't be.  =P

If you want to see how I achieve the look watch the video below.


What's your 'go to' eye look?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You always have such perfect makeup even when you call it as "simple"..its always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look, perfect for everyday wear. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eye makeup, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~