Maybelline Fit Me Foundation10:53 AM
I blogged about seeing the display for the Maybelline Fit Me products a few weeks ago and I finally decided to give one of the products a try. I picked up the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 310.
As usual Maybelline has impressed me with this foundation.
- The coverage is medium, but it feels like I'm wearing NOTHING.
- The color blends right into your skin, no streaks!
- It doesn't make me break out.
- The displays have testers that allow you to actually try the color before you buy it.
- Affordable. I paid $6 or $7 for this.
- Contains SPF18.
- The colors tend to lean a lot towards yellow or pink, so if you have a more neutral skin tone your color maybe hard to find.
This was on a good skin day, so you aren't able to see how well it covers up blemishes. You can see how nicely it made my skin look even. I love how it leaves me with a nice glowy finish, but not oily.
Note: The SPF18 makes this looks like its not a good color match in pictures, but in person it's perfect!
Have you tried this foundation??