Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Black Rose Minerals

Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share with you a new mineral makeup line that has really grabbed my attention. A few weeks ago I was emailed by http://www.blackroseminerals.com/ to try some of their mineral eyeshadows for free - no $$ compensation, just try the products and say what I really think of them. If you've followed me here for a while you will notice that I don't really use mineral makeup - the fallout is always enough for me to stick with other products. The website for Black Rose Minerals was enough for me to decide to give this brand a try though, they swatch their pigments wet and dry so you can get a real look at what the eyeshadows look like - this may be the first time I've seen this on a website!! The extra work they put into swatching their pigments and coming up with little slogans for all of them really impressed me!  


I was able to pick 10 pigments & I was lucky enough that they sent me 3 extra!
Top Row: Left to Right - Alice, Hello Kitten, Goose Egg, Lady, & Lilac to Me

Middle Rose: Left to Right - Miner Infraction, Minky, Night Sky, Royal Orchid, & Two Cents
Bottom Row: Left to Right - Carmel Crush, Harvest, & Denver

A closer look at the pigments.






Swatches

Left to Right - Alice, Hello Kitten, Goose Egg, Lady, & Lilac to Me

Left to Right - Miner Infraction, Minky, Night Sky, Royal Orchid, & Two Cents

Left to Right - Carmel Crush, Harvest, & Denver


Pros
-The pigments feel heavier than other pigments I've tried so there is less fallout.
-The colors are very vibrant and easy to blend.
-The offer many sample options that allow you to try the 60 pigments they have available for an affordable price. (Sample Jars - 6 for $10, Sample bags for $1)
-The customer service is amazing!! I had a response to my emails within hours!

Cons
None!

Overall I really like this brand their pigments! I will definitely be buying some of these products in their full size. My favorite of the bunch is minky - a duo chrome that looks brown or purple depending on the lighting. I did this look using Black Rose Minerals - Happy Valentine's Day Look.

Have you tried this brand???

Comments

  1. This is the first time i've heard of this brand, but the pigmentation looks promising :D thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer Thanks for reading!! You should give this brand a try, the samples are so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I've looked in to mineral makeup (at least for eyeshadows, cause they last for-ev-errr, lol but these are nice shades! Fyrinnae also posts wet & dry swatches of their eye pigments - also a great company to check out if you want to get more mineral makeup.

    from the swatch, minky kind of looks like a dupe of club, with the blue/green duochrome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts