Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently.

9:43 AM

"Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently.” - John Cocteau

Diana tagged me *checks watch* all of 20 minutes ago to do this handwriting tag.
I NEVER do a tag this fast, but I was on hold for over 20 minutes and decided to do this. =)
On a semi-related note: I ALWAYS know when I receive something in the mail from her, because her handwriting is so distinct! It's so neat and tiny. I cannot say the same thing about my own handwriting!

The point of this tag is to see another side of your favorite blogger - me!! haha!!

My handwriting has never really been the neatest & I will openly admit that my husband prints a gazillion times better than I do. I swear!!!! His handwriting is so pretty and loopy.

I spared you all from my cursive and just wrote in print, so you could actually understand this. hehe!!
On a regular basis I print, except when I'm journaling that's always in cursive since I write faster that way. I  really don't have a lot of preferences when it comes to what I write with or on, I do prefer lined paper and ink that dries quickly though - without those two my handwriting would be a MESS.

Here we go...




Note: I was supposed to publish this yesterday around 5pm, but the person I was on hold for picked up and I completely forgot to publish this!! Doh!!

Happy Friday!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a really cool tag! I like your handwriting it's cute and I like how you make certain letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this tag! Your handwriting is very cute. I agree - I love getting notes from Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~