Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

Hard Candy Just Face Foundation Review + Demo

I am finally getting around to reviewing this foundation..yay!!! In the video below I give you my pros & cons on this product + a demo of how I apply it. For those that don't want to watch the video, my list of pros and cons in below.  ;)

For the video lovers


******************************************************
For those that rather read.

Hard Candy Just Face It - One Step Foundation
Get perfect skin in one step! This all in one makeup maven is everything you need in 1 bottle. It functions as a primer, concealer, a foundation and dries to a powdery finish. Long wearing formula delivers a beautifully smooth, flawless look with its blendable, buildable coverage. It minimizes pores, regulates oil, and reduces the appearance of fine lines.- From HardCandy.com

So does it do all that it claims?

Pros 
  • Affordable.
  • Buildable coverage. Medium coverage.
  • Feels like you don't have anything on.
  • Stays on ALL day.
  • Keeps my oily skin matte a little longer than usual. I blot at 2p, instead of 12pm.
  • Blends in easily and seamlessly.
  • Leaves your skin with a nice natural finish, it really looks like you just have nice skin.
Cons 
  • Very limited color selection. 6 colors -fair, light, medium, medium tan, tan, & deep.
  • This can be very hard to find if you don't live near a Walmart. You can buy this on Walmart.com though.
  • For people with silicone sensitivity this may make you break out. I am normally very sensitive to it, but for some reason this didn't make me break out.
  • You have to work VERY quickly when using this product because the powder in this foundation sets quickly and that can make your face look powdery.

Notes: For combination skin you won't need a powder to set this, oily skin will. I do not recommend this product for dry skin, the powder part of this formula can make your skin look cakey. I personally apply a concealer under my eyes after applying this, my undereye bags need more coverage than this gives, but my acne scars are covered pretty well.

Before - naked face.

After - Wearing Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation (nothing else!!)
Overall I really like this foundation and I know it will be my go to come summer time.

***********************************************
Have a nice weekend!!

I am going to IMATS in NY tomorrow so look forward to a haul entry and some video footage of what I see.  =)

Comments

Popular Posts