Skip to main content

Featured

Makeup Must Haves | #beautyinfluencer #productsyouneed

My IMATS Haul

Good Morning!! Are you ready for the continuation of my IMATS day..?? It's haul time!! While IMATS was packed, this didn't stop me from picking up some goodies. Here they are in no particular order.

OCC Lip tars -  These little tubes will go a LONG way!! They are incredibly pigmented and best applied with a lip brush.
Pageant, Divine, Demure,Grandma, & Memento

Swatches - Grandma(bottom), Memento (light pink above Grandma), Pageant (medium pink above Grandma), Demure (fuchsia color), Divine (top)

Embryolisse - I am IN love with the Lait Creme Concentrate so far. The consistency looks quite thick, but it feels really light when you apply it to your skin. This was not recommended for oily skin, but I actually like this better than the Hydra Mat (for oily) skin that I bought. I'll give you a full review when I am done testing these.

Eve Pearl - I'm still in the testing phases with these two products & I'm still not sure if I like them.
Eve Pearl Concealer/Treatment & HD Dual Pressed Powder.
Concealer is in Light/Medium & the HD Powder is in Tan.

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish
This smells like Downy Wrinkle Release to me - which is good because it smells nice, bad because every time I spray it on my face I panic a little thinking I reached for the wrong bottle. So far I haven't seen any improvements on the shine free part, but I have noticed that my makeup looks fresher for longer.

Nurturing Force Blot Out Offensive Shine + Oil Control Cream
The name makes it sound like something I NEED, still testing this. I will say this, a little goes a long way. This is a cream first so it will mattify your face, without removing moisture. Best part about this product so far..?? It's a primer without silicones!


Miss Adoro Lashes - They were 12 for $24.


Makeup Brushes - I know I didn't need anymore brushes, but I bought them anyway.  =D
Blush brush, bronzer/contour brush, crease brush, eyeliner brush, small kabuki with a handle (reminds me of the bare minerals brush), and lastly a large kabuki brush (can you believe I didn't own one of these?).

Well that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed my IMATS experience/haul.
Happy Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts