Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

New NYX Products

I've been lurking on CherryCulture.com and saw that NYX came out with some new products. I know they're not THAT new, but they're new to me..so  =P

I found these new NYX goodies at my local Harmon's and I thought I would share my initial reaction to them.
Here's what I bought: NYX Eyebrow Shaper & the Soft Matte Lip Creams in Antwerp & Stockholm.



This is a wax for your eyebrows. It keeps every hair in place without making the hairs hard or leaving any white residue behind. I am LOVING this stuff! I always have those one or two hairs that want to go their own way, but with this they stay in place all day.You can buy the eyebrow shaper here.


Here are swatches of the lip creams - Antwerp & Stockholm. Sorry the swatch is so blurry, but this is a pretty accurate color swatch.
I'm really not a fan of these lip creams. The color is very pigmented and they do last a while, but this offers ZERO moisture for your lips - if anything this dries my lips up. No bueno!! Yes, you can always apply a gloss over this, but I thought the point of this product was to be some type of fusion between a lipstick/lipgloss.
If you want to try these, you can buy them here.

I'm still really excited to try more of their new products, like the HD foundation/powder/blush.

What have you bought from NYX lately?

Comments

Popular Posts