Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

Product Review: HANAair Professional Hair Dryer

A few weeks ago John from  Misikko.com  gave me the opportunity to review the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer. Misikko is a website that sells professional styling tools & beauty products, such as blow dryers and hair straighteners

Everything came beautifully packed and he put in several extra goodies. I actually received this in 1 day, now that's impressive!!

Meet my new favorite blow dryer! I have never owned a professional blow dryer before.

Specifications from the Misikko website HANA air Professional Hair Dryer:
  • Adjustable Heat 2 Fan Speeds
  • 3 Heat Settings
  • Plus Cold Shot
  • Ceramic Heater Most Advanced Far Infrared Ionic Heat
  • Tourmaline, Titanium Oxide & Silver Infused Pure Tourmaline Crystals Add Antibacterial Ions and Shine
  • Attachments Concentrator
  • Warranty 2 Years 

Quick facts 
  •  Design Italian
  • Wattage Proprietary Design Allows for Equivalent Operation of 2300 Watts
  • Low EMF Environmentally Safe
  • Motor Life Longest in Industry
  • Cord Type 12' Extra Long, ALCI safety plug

 

The controls are very easy to use.

Pros
-The power on this dryer is amazing!! My hair went from wet to dry in 6 minutes. I have a video below to prove it. ;)
-I would say this is one of the quietest blow dryers I have ever used.
-I love the cool setting!! I end my styling with this and it leaves my hair so shiny.
-I have very little frizz when I use this dryer.
-This has a very long cord, which is great for me because one of my mirrors is not close to an outlet.

Cons
-Price. $314.99 It is currently on sale for $194.99. 

Overall I LOVE this blow dryer. 
I was one of those people that rarely blow dried their hair, mainly because I was lazy & because I know how damaging heat can be to your hair. Well since I'm able to blow dry my hair in 6 minutes that laziness has gone away!! Also since this blow dryer dries my hair so quickly that means less damage to my hair than a regular blow dryer.

Here's the proof!! 
This picture was taken 5 minutes after my shower, I left it up in a towel until right before this picture. The video below is only 3 minutes and it shows how quickly I was able to get my hair dry and styled.


Now for those that are hesitant to buy this - Is $194.99 really too much to pay for having years of good hair days. I don't think so!! 

Thank you John for giving me the opportunity to review such a great product!

Comments

Popular Posts