Spotted - New L'oreal Products

9:43 AM

Double Extend Eye Illuminator

A closer look. I admit I don't see anything special about these..

Visible Lift Foundation - with a brush applicator.
I see the brush getting messy and in the way.

leGloss

I have a ton of lip products, but for some reason I really want to try these!

The One Sweep Eyeshadows (new colors) & One Sweep Blush/Bronzer
The blush/bronzer looks interesting.

Have you spotted any new products at your drugstore lately? Do tell..

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. the bronzer blush combo looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only interested in the one sweep eyeshadow, cause i'm so lost when it comes to that. I haven't seen those yet, then again, I'm not searching in the makeup aisles these days. I'm couponing and going after what's on sale! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually find that the l'oreal one sweep shadows work great.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~