ELF Flawless Finish Foundation Review

10:51 AM



I use the ELF Flawless Finish Foundation in Caramel. 

I'm going to begin by saying I LOVE this foundation! The results are always flawless.

Pros
  • $6.00 on the ELF website.
  • Contains SPF 15.
  • Does not make me breakout.
  • Light to medium coverage.
  • Does not streak or cake up.
  • Blends into your skin beautifully. When you apply it, it feels like you're putting a moisturizer on.
  • Gives your skin a glow.
  • Evens your skin tone out and looks natural. 
Cons
  • This product can be hard to find, I've only seen it on the ELF website.
  • You do NEED to set this foundation with a powder, if not your face will become oily.
  • Lasts about 6-8 hours, not a full day.
  • Will not cover severe acne or scarring.
Overall
Even though I have oily skin I really like this foundation. I apply a primer before I apply the foundation and I always set it with powder to insure that it lasts longer and my face stays oil free. I recommend this foundation to everyone, us oily skinned gals just need to put in a little extra work if you decide to use this. 

You can buy yours here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great vid! I will be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my new go to foundation absolutely love the finish!

    http://makeupbymrsp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check this out once I've finished at least one foundation as your review is tempting! 

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~