My New Favorite Lipgloss - L'oreal LeGloss9:27 AM
My new favorite lipgloss is a drugstore lipgloss...anyone surprised?? I'm not!!
Meet my new favorites....Spicy Mauve, Peach Fuzz, & Raspberry Splash.
Swatches Top to Bottom - Spicy Mauve, Raspberry Splash, & Peach Fuzz.
A close up of the applicator.
- Affordable. $5.99 at Target
- 16 colors to choose from.
- Smells like cake batter. I want to eat this!!!
- Not sticky.
- Gives your lips a great shine without overdoing it. No "I just ate fried chicken" look for you!
- Lasting power (on me) is only about an hour.
- These aren't very pigmented.
Overall I really like this lipgloss. It moisturizes my lips while giving them a nice shine without being sticky.
What's your favorite lipgloss??