My New Favorite Lipgloss - L'oreal LeGloss

9:27 AM

My new favorite lipgloss is a drugstore lipgloss...anyone surprised?? I'm not!! 

Meet my new favorites....Spicy Mauve, Peach Fuzz, & Raspberry Splash.

Swatches Top to Bottom - Spicy Mauve, Raspberry Splash, & Peach Fuzz.

A close up of the applicator.

Pros
  • Affordable. $5.99 at Target
  • 16 colors to choose from.
  • Moisturizing.
  • Smells like cake batter. I want to eat this!!!
  • Not sticky.
  • Gives your lips a great shine without overdoing it. No "I just ate fried chicken" look for you! 
Cons
  • Lasting power (on me) is only about an hour.
  • These aren't very pigmented.
Overall I really like this lipgloss. It moisturizes my lips while giving them a nice shine without being sticky.



What's your favorite lipgloss??

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Not a huge fan of glosses but Peach Fuzz looks like a shade I would go for. They all look pretty anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing rave reviews about these, must try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look awesome. My fave glosses at the moment are from Rouge Bunny Rouge.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~