My Halloween Costume + FOTD

11:32 AM

Happy Halloween!!! I wanted to share with you all the costume I wore to a Halloween party this weekend.



I was Little Red Riding Hood.


The hubby was the Big Bad Wolf!! That mask is pretty scary!!!


Here's a closer look at my makeup. I actually went VERY simple with my makeup.
What I used: 
-Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Honey Beige
-NYX HD Concealer in Glow
-ELF HD Powder
-MAC Hipster Blush
-MAC Shellpearl as a highlight.
-MAC Ricepaper all over my lid.
-L'oreal Linear Intense Liquid Liner
-Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Very Black
-CoverGirl lipliner in Passion
-L'oreal Infallible in Refined Ruby


Oh no...the wolf got me!! ;)


I hope you all have a great day filled with many treats and zero tricks!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. LOL your costume is so cute, and your husband's costume is scary.  Btw you look a lot like Rachel Leigh Cook in these photos.  Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you guys look very cute - have a great Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute! you two are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAH SEXY!!!! You remind me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHg9M5yc2w

    ReplyDelete
  6. you & your hubby look great! the red lipstick looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I remember watching that clip as a child. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!! You and your family are pretty amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks!! You know I used to get that a LOT in high school and I just don't see it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, really nice costume, red suits u!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~