Caudalie Beauty Essentials from the Vine

1:25 PM

Remember my Wish List from the Sephora F&F sale that I posted last week? You don't?!? Well you can read about it here!-  For those that do remember I had this Caudalie set on my list. Silly me then remembered that I still had a gift card from Apothica.com that I still had to use so I purchased this from their site! Let's see what's in the set!

Caudalie Beauty Essentials from the Vine Set
Set Includes:
* Cleansing Water - All-in-one-cleanser (1.7 fl oz)
* Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting - The alternative to laser (0.33 fl oz)
* Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream - The bright eyed answer (0.23 fl oz)
* Vinosource quenching Sorbet-Creme - The grape water relief (0.33 fl oz)
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs 
- Triclosan


 Cleansing Water - All-in-one-cleanser 

I don't think this would be a good cleanser for me, but I use it as a toner and it works great!


Vinoperfect Radiance Serum  

Ok, so I kind of cheated with this product. I couldn't wait for my sample to arrive so I picked up a sample at Sephora, they gave me a VERY generous sample btw!! So far I really LOVE this product. I apply a very SMALL amount to the parts of my face (cheeks) that have acne scars at night. I find that if I use a lot or if I use this twice a day my face does become irritated. I've only been using this for 2 weeks, but I've already seen a significant difference in the fading of my acne scars. I can see why so many people have said that they've stopped wearing foundation after using this!
Pulpe Vitaminée Eye and Lip Cream  

I'm still undecided on this product. It's a very light eye cream that does a good job moisturizing my eye area, but it's too soon to see any results.

Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème    

With the cooler weather we are having here this creme feels amazing on my face! It's moisturizing without leaving my face greasy. This is so light it feels like I have nothing on. So far I'm really liking this.

 I had to take this picture from the Caudalie website, I couldn't get this moisturizer to photograph properly.

Please note: These are only my first impressions on these products. I have only been using them for a week!

You can buy your set from Apothica.com too - buy here!

FTC - Apothica.com did send me the gift card to use on whatever I would like to purchase. My opinions were not influenced by this!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am a Caudalie fan I like their more natural approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have to try the serum! Acne scars is my number one problem..I have an appt. with a derm next month to hopefully get a prescription lightening agent, but I may try this in the meantime. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caudalie products are EXCELLENT! They are worth the money!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~