Maybelline Tattoo Shadow Review

10:37 AM

Happy Tuesday!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did! 

So the new fad at the drugstores for cosmetics is long wear cream eyeshadows & Maybelline is no exception. Maybelline recently came out with a cream shadow that is called color tattoo and it's supposed to last 24 hours. I honestly don't want to have any makeup last that long because that means it will be VERY difficult to get off, but I decided to try these anyway...being a makeup addict is a tough job! haha! 

Tenacious Teal

This is the color pay off with a VERY light touch.

Pros
  • LONG lasting. I wore this for 12+ hours and the color looks exactly the same after 12 hours of wear.
  • Zero creasing.
  • This comes right off with a makeup wipe.
  • You have about a minute before this product sets, so you have time to blend this out a bit if the color is too bright.
  • Very pigmented!
  • Affordable! These are similar to MAC paint pots at about half the price. I found these for $7 in my area.
  • They do not dry your lids out at all and they do not crease.
  • The color variety has something for everyone.
Cons
  • I think the product will dry up before you get a chance to use this all, but at $7 each does it really hurt to go out and buy another?

Overall
  • Go to your drugstore and pick some up now!!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Jenny (MakeupOnABudget)December 27, 2011 at 11:04 AM

    Pretty! I'm tempted to try them out, but I'm trying to stick with one primer and my one mac paint pot for a while...oh the horror! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....do you need a hug?!? Lol
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely product! I hope to see it on you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soon!
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these at my local drugstore and wasn't sure but after hearing your review I think I'm going to have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should, they're great!!
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  7. if it stays 12 hours is worth called tattoo, but i was expecting another kind of finish glossy or just matte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol good point!!! It earned the name.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review! You are my source for drugstore makeup reviews!! I will hunt this down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how it is so pigmented and the color is simply gorgeous! I'll keep a look out for these the next time I make a trip to my local drugstore (I just hope that they'll have this range)~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen them in several stores lately. Good luck!
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am?!? Wow!! This is a great product. You should also try the new L'oreal cream shadows...amazing too!! Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an awesome product! I wanna see what other color they have. I'll probably consider purchasing them. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~