Maybelline Tattoo Shadow Review10:37 AM
Happy Tuesday!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did!
So the new fad at the drugstores for cosmetics is long wear cream eyeshadows & Maybelline is no exception. Maybelline recently came out with a cream shadow that is called color tattoo and it's supposed to last 24 hours. I honestly don't want to have any makeup last that long because that means it will be VERY difficult to get off, but I decided to try these anyway...being a makeup addict is a tough job! haha!
This is the color pay off with a VERY light touch.
- LONG lasting. I wore this for 12+ hours and the color looks exactly the same after 12 hours of wear.
- Zero creasing.
- This comes right off with a makeup wipe.
- You have about a minute before this product sets, so you have time to blend this out a bit if the color is too bright.
- Very pigmented!
- Affordable! These are similar to MAC paint pots at about half the price. I found these for $7 in my area.
- They do not dry your lids out at all and they do not crease.
- The color variety has something for everyone.
- I think the product will dry up before you get a chance to use this all, but at $7 each does it really hurt to go out and buy another?
- Go to your drugstore and pick some up now!!